Sunday, February 19, 2023

fisching

 this is a story about fishing,  one of the most peaceful things to me is fishing, just sitting there casting a line waiting for that tug of the line,  it's so serene, the birds singing, the frogs jumping in the water, and the wind as it blows so peaceful, the best time of year to fish is ANYTIME in my opinion. My pipi taught me how to fish first he started off by letting me cast a line in the drive way of his house in coldwater mi.  we went to many lakes, and dams and rivers, my favorite place to visit was lunkers it was a fishing bait shop next to this dam that we liked to visit, grandma ruthie was there too of course.  many years later I was able to teach my children how to fish. I taught them how to use a bobber first, so they get the feel of the tug on the line from a fish,  but now they don't use a bobber at all!! keegan likes to use the jig, and did you know he can walk on water?? he was on a fishing trip with uncle si, aunt jenny, aiden,brenden, jhonny, paul and lisa, well the canoe tipped over and keegan didNOT want to get in the water under any circumstances. that is how we know he can walk on water, I was not there but man i wish i was,  there are so many fishing trips and stories to tell,

No comments:

Post a Comment