Thursday, March 9, 2023

the farm mama

 I have a small hobby farm with 4 dogs, 5 cats, 2 goats, 3 ducks 5 adult chickens, and 4 chics, So now that makes 23 animals, I really enjoy taking care of them they are some of my bestest of friends they don't share secrets and they listen to my stories with no judgment, the ducks have to be my favorite I love watching them play in the splash pool that I got for them.  Next people always say dogs is mans best friend, well I believe this is true, if I had to chose my dogs over my husband I'd know who would win and so does he!!

I am not sent to be a homesteader, but I like using crafts and making food from scratch, I absolutely can't wait to put in a garden, with fresh Tomatoes, jalapenos, green pepper, celery, cucumbers, pumpkins, watermelon, the trick is to keep the chickens out of it, along with the other animals I'm gonna need to fence it in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment